Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bukit Mertajam--the series

Six weeks of pharmacy training has finally ended. It is time for me to write up something I have been researching since January this year. It is the series of articles about Bukit Mertajam.














Reason??
1. Because it is my hometown. I feel guilty for not knowing the history of Bukit Mertajam
2. Because not many researchers studying the history of Bukit Mertajam and therefore not many references around, especially in English language.
3. Because I am interested in history and researching about Bukit Mertajam history is part of my spiritual life (pls see 有感而发 by Chin Hou if you wish to understand the physical and spiritual lives)
4 Because I want to share it to everyone
















I must admit that I am not a historical researcher and my writing will not meet the standard for sure. So it is a platform for:

1 Those who are interested in Bukit Mertajam.
2 Future researchers who like to study Bukit Mertajam ( I will provide references at the end of each writing).















Zen Yang ANG
1114pm, 21-4-2011
Bentley, Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment